LIST ON IMCSE
List on IMCSE
When you’re ready to go public, we’re here to help. IMCS Exchange puts years of experience behind your transition from private to public to make the move seamless and efficient.
All companies wishing to apply to join the market must first appoint a IMCS Exchange Corporate Adviser whose role is to determine their suitability for market and to manage the application process. Following admission, the Corporate Adviser must be retained at all times and is responsible for helping companies comply with IMCS Exchange's Continuing Obligations.
- Be a plc or equivalent in its own jurisdiction
- Have at least 12 months' audited accounts
- Have at least 10% free float (shares in public hands)
- Demonstrate appropriate levels of corporate governance including having at least one independent non-executive director
- Have published audited financial reports no more than nine months prior to the date of admission to trading
- Have at least 12 months’ working capital
- Have no restrictions on the transferability of shares
- Issue shares which are eligible for electronic settlement
IMCS Exchange Main Board Admission Document
All companies applying to the IMCS Exchange Main Board are required to publish an Admission Document. Although less onerous than a full Prospectus, this document contains all the information an investor might need to make an informed decision about the business and its offering.
For more information on the required content of an Admission Document, please contact us.